Where do you want to be?
Be Where YOU Want to be! http://www.homesnap.com/christy-may to search anywhere.
Send me your frozen, your over-taxed! Companies and key employees to buy! Just got my real estate broker's license in FLORIDA! Joined FloridaInternetRealty.com as a broker associate. Click below for a Florida Update!
Still working with RE/MAX Real Estate Center in Foxboro and Walpole with JH Home Collections! For residential and commercial sales.
What are you looking to do?
* New Bio-Med Center with Lab facilities being developed on 400 acres in Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota. Bio building for sale near the Airport.
* Move your company to Florida for lower utilities, better mobility, and no State Income Tax?
* Maybe you want a new lifestyle community with golf, swimming pools, tennis courts, pickle ball, polo, walking trails, ponds?
* Are you a developer looking for Land? How about developing and building a NEW Country Club Lifestyle opportunity in Southeast MA? We are working on a blanket parcel surrounding Heather Hill including the North 9 holes, plus 17.71 adjacent acres in N. Attleboro, and adjacent parcels that add up to 200+ acres! New Clubhouse! Offering golf access and club amenities - even golf cart access!!!!
* Do you want to own or lease a 9-hole bar and grill and golf course in beautiful Western Mass?
* You know how difficult it is to locate the perfect Office, Professional, or R&D Space! Sign up for a monthly report -- or your own custom search for the perfect space.
We specialize in finding the perfect lifestyle or workstyle match for you!
Call me! or Call my office to reach a member of the REMAX Strategic Team! remaxstrategicteam.com
Christy May, Greater Boston Realtor of the Year! Now bringing you to Florida!
Webcast available upon request! ChristyMayRE@gmail.com
Town-by-Town Trending Data!
I am offering no-obligation valuations of your home, your properties complete with town demographics & ranking reports! Easy - click here: "What is My Property Worth?". Send me your address & email. You will then receive REally helpful info on what to do to sell your home. Let me get you an idea of your property's new HIGHER VALUE! Many--even MOST Greater Boston Properties Values are going UP UP UP! Check out Christy's Real Report!
These days, with the lowest inventory of homes in 25 years ?! I am helping clients determine where they REally want to live and help them find a home or a Realtor in that area!
I love easy-to-sell homes, but specialize in unique properties & estate sales. I work with HR departments of companies to help with RElocations & REferrals. And I have been awarded REALTOR OF THE YEAR by the Greater Boston
Women's Council of Realtors! Here to help YOU! Click the photo to see more.
||5 Independence Dr. Foxboro. SOLD in 4 days!
|The only home (that was) available in Cannon Forge! Easy Living! Low Tax! Automatic 2-CAR GARAGE to house. Goldenwood Style. Front Porch & Private Back Deck. 2 Master Suites & Loft Area. Hardwood Floors Throughout! Just Renovated - New All Wood Cabinets & Quartz-Counter Kitchen Open Swedish Lodge Open Floor Plan + Finished lower level + 1000sf + Cedar Closet. All exterior maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, roofs, ALL! New Quartz Counters in All 3 Bathrooms! New Washer & Dryer! Pool, Tennis Courts, Community Ctr. Workout Room, Walking Trails 2+ bedroom, 3-bath home in Cannon Forge. Great Room w/cathedral ceilings open to NEW Quartz All-Wood-Cabinet Kitchen. Private lawn & deck but NO work! All landscaping, plowing & exterior maintenance for low monthly fee. Full, bright, finished basement adds 1,000 sf! Great neighborhood. Don't spend your time weeding or shoveling! Great for entertainment. Pool Tennis Clubhouse, Trails! Enjoy!
Motivated seller looking for commitment. Fantastic Waterfront Stately Home! Totally Renovated 4-BR Colonial terraced to Fall's Pond, dock & motor boat. Panoramic spectacular views! Beautiful original woodwork in foyer, center hall, living room & sunroom with 12-foot high ceilings. This antique colonial mansion has charm & grandeur with all the modern upgrades & open floor plan! Totally renovated NEW Kitchen with granite island & countertops, 6-burner gas range. Open to large eat-in area & deck, 2 terraces, patio, bocce court & FLOE boat dock. Au-pair or in-law suite w bath. What are you looking for? Here you will find: Central Air, Weil-McClain Gas Furnace, Hardwood Floors throughout. Marble Bathrooms, Large Master w French Doors to Front Balcony w Private entrance to Hollywood Bath, Side Balcony. Public Water & Sewer. Bright Basement. Great Sunset Views over Falls Pond. Homes like this rarely come available - in fact, 30 S. Bulfinch is the only home on the market now on Falls Pond!
Instant Gratification Click Here! Search Here! I know you are busy. Let me know what I can do! Do it yourselfers scroll down to search for yourself. There is an APP for me if you have a Smart Phone! APP store for Christy May Realtor & m.christymayre.com on your iPhone will take you to your own mobile search capability. or email me at ChristyMayRE@gmail.com
||SOLD! Charming 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Antique Colonial home on cul-de-sac near Sharon Center with large lawn. Near Lake Massapoag, Commuter Rail, Shopping, Library, Churches, Synagogs, & daycare for under $390,000?!!! Built in 1900 & updated over the last 16 years to be very cozy & liveable. Front porch, fireplaced living room, large formal dining room, decent kitchen, baths & bedrooms. Hardwood floors throughout. Access corridor to upstairs from the front & back of this home. Detailed woodworking & great antique colonial layout. Lovely & level back lawn, perfect for soccer kids. Full basement with high ceilings, newer furnace. TOP SCHOOL SYSTEM #14 of over 300 schools in Massachusetts and absolute TOP on the South Shore according to Boston Magazine Comprehensive Ranking 2014. BEST TOWN in US to live 2013 according to Money CNN! Google to get the video.
Top ten reasons to market your home NOW!!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Top ten reasons to market your home NOW!!
NOW is the time to put your home on the market!!! Why? Let us count the ways:
1. Housing inventory is at an historic low in all towns in all ranges of homes most especially high-end.
2. We have bottomed out by all accounts. Home prices are going UP!
3. Open Houses are drawing buyers big time.
4. Re-locations are coming to town to buy their new house. (We have connections with HR people who are now calling us!)
5. What are your carrying costs? Mortgage, Insurance, Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Painting, Roofing, Systems?
6. Everyone is taking stock of their situation and evaluating how they would like to live!
7. There are 10,000 new housing units available in Boston! Some are available now and some are pending which will make your dream to move to Boston from your big old house in the suburbs an easier transition!
8. There are myriads of luxury and low-cost properties available in most of the desirable climates. Florida, Arizona, the Carolinas...
9. Interest rates ARE GOING UP!!! The Fed will not support the low interest rates beyond this year!
10. There are now more buyers than there are homes for them!? This means that it is a seller's market!
SOLD! Let me help YOU sell your place!
Rare chance to get Cannon Forge Home in Foxboro! Low Low Low taxes. 20 minutes to Boston. 20 Minutes to Providence. 5 minutes to 2 commuter rail lines, 12 minutes to Amtrack 128 Station. Pool, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Workout Room, Billiards, Ping Pong, miles of trails, 3 Ponds, Pet Friendly! All exterior maintenance, painting, roofing, landscaping, insurance, snow removal for low monthly! Great for downsizers and busy people! Time to buy an easy lifestyle?!